Well, I got tagged.
Flippin’ Wonderfully Awesome Grandy tagged me with a meme. This particular bit of hell drop of Internet heaven says I have to tell you 7 things about myself:
Here is how it works:
- Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
- Share 7 random and/or weird things about yourself.
- Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
- Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
On with the show, this is iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttt….
Okay, first let me start off by saying that you may not know these things about me, but someone, somewhere does.
- I detest other people’s hair. I don’t care where it is on their body, if it touches me, I’m grossed out. Especially arm hair.
- I have an extremely low opinion of people who willfully listen to stuff like 50Cents, Celine Dion or Fiona Apple. I could think you’re the most brilliant person ever, but if you say, “Hey, that new ThirdEyeBlind record was good.” You’ve dropped down to belly lint in my opinion. I am that shallow.
- Sometimes I pretend to be a tourist from another country in my city just so I won’t have to talk to people. I even have a fake accent. To add to this, I’ll also pretend to be partially deaf or illiterate so I won’t have to talk to people who live in Los Angeles.
- I’m completely obsessed with my arms in the summer time. They are smokin’. I have the sexiest arms ever. Note, that I don’t think it. I know it. I should post a pic, but they’d wind up on some armporn site and I’ll never be able to look my kids in the eye.
- I’m kind of pissed off that Sen. Obama and Sen. Clinton are running for president. Since 1983, I always said that I’d run for president for 2008. I’ll be old enough to be president by the time I’m inaugurated next Jan. I was going to be the Two-fer President; a black female. Thunder-stealers that’s what they are! And come on, I’d be much more interesting in the debates.
- My second toe on both feet is as long as my pinky finger. So either I have exceptionally long second toes, or exceptionally stumped pinkies. It’s a glass half full/empty thing some days. But I’ve always got my arms.
- I love filling out forms. I fill out forms just for the sake of filling out forms. It doesn’t matter what kind; online, those cards in magazines, the back of bills…I’ll fill them out.
- I want to recall Arnold just on the raised car registration fee alone, because that was his “reason” for wanting Gray Davis out. I can’t possible fuck-up California more than this asswipe did and if I do, so what…recall my ass.
So, I think that’s 7 and I only managed to cuss once, so that’s good for me. Yay! Now, who will I blogabuse with this meme? Maybe Sandy? No, she’s such a good sport she basically did this twice! Ooh. Shayera‘s getting tagged. She started it. And she’s not going to weasel out of with “moving” as an excuse. I’m on to her.
Hmmmm…I’m going to tag Jameil, because I’d be interested in learning more. Which means, that I should probably hit up Sha Boogie, because she makes me laugh. Ruth gets hit because she went away and I didn’t. The Tempest gets a nod too…BTW sweetnesses, we’re supposed to be heading to KC in mid-Feb.
Do I really have to post to all those sites?
Aw man, I gotta do everything!