Ohio, Rhode Island, Vermont and Texas are on the line.
- McCain won Texas and RI, so he’s the presumptive GOP nominee. I danced a dance of utter blissfulness that Mike Huckabee has dropped out of the race.
- Obama was called to win Vermont
- Clinton was called to win Rhode Island
- Obama is leading in Texas and the Clinton’s campaign is whining about caucuses. Again.
- Clinton is leading in Ohio and the networks say it’s too close to call.
The Clinton campaign has moved the firewall back, as I said they would. So now it’s not TX and OH that’ll mark the end of the game, Terry Macauliffe was on TV talking about Pennsylvania, Kentucky and Wyoming. Despite the fact that there’s no mathematical way for her to catch up to Obama in the delegates.
On MSNBC, Noron (that’s Norah O’Donnell) said that Democratic voters in Ohio said that race did play a role in their votes. 81% of them voted for Clinton.